Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

1/26/13 Update

Well, now that I have started classes I'm not going to be writing as much. My schedule is kinda crazy. On Tuesday I signed up for the gym and for the Flamenco class with the school. I finally bought some pants that I could work out in. On Thursday my class had our first quiz. We don't normally have classes on Fridays but we did today. (And by the way it is like 3 am here right now so it still feels like Friday.) Today in class we found out that our first test is Monday. Today we went out with two of the people that work at the school and they took us to different tapas bars. It was a really fun night. After tapas, I hung with my roommate and some other students. We went to a few clubs and had some drinks. Overall it was an awesome night. I really excited for our trip to Granada next weekend. So hopefully I will write again soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment